This week marks the final week for all entries to the prestigious Winchester Business Excellence Awards, with the entry deadline being Friday 24th February.
Entering the awards is a fantastic opportunity for your business to gain publicity, boost staff morale, acknowledge the quality and achievements of your business and much more. Kit Finney, Chairman 2017 Judging Panel and Director of JCF Financial explains: “The Business Excellence Awards is renowned across the district as a highly prestigious event and if you are in business in the Winchester area it is a very worthwhile investment of your time to be involved.”
This year, we are delighted to announce that The Breeze will be sponsoring the Excellence in Innovation Award. This award is open to any size of business within any industry, offering an innovative, product, process or service that has accelerated the development of the business.
The judges will be looking for:
- Evidence of the introduction in the year of an innovative product, process or service
- Clear strategy for the market impact
- Increase in customer base/satisfaction
- Demonstration of competitive advantage obtained
- Positive effect of innovation on business results
Entry to this category is open to all organisations with an operating address in the local authority district of Winchester.
Also with a new sponsor this year is the Small – Medium Enterprise Award, kindly sponsored by Paris Smith Solicitors.
This award sets out to recognise and acknowledge the on-going role that all SME businesses play in growing and sustaining our economy. It is open to all businesses with a current turnover of up to £15 million and or/75 FTE employees will be awarded to the SME business that can best demonstrate the following:
- Pro-active leadership and management
- Strong training and development programme
- Strong financial growth performance results
- A clear, concise and impactful plan for sustained growth
Entry to this category is open to all organisations operating address in the local authority district of Winchester, with a current turnover of up to £15 million and/or 75 FTE employees.